4/26/09

Brity Designs Launch Party

Hello!


This is the very first blog for Brity Designs! I am very excited because Brity Designs is just at the beginning and has so much potential. I hope you all enjoy my blog! As soon as the Brity Designs website is up and running, I will link my blog to it! In the mean time, let me tell you about the first show!


On Saturday April 25th Brity Designs had it's first launch party! For the first show, the turn out was good! I got great feedback from everyone that could make it and wanted to thank all of you who came out! I am very appreciative for the support that was shown as well as all the advice given!



Here are some of the pieces that were sold yesterday!






I will be having another show here in a couple of weeks! I will post all the information about it here on my blog.



I will be taking a trip to Arizona and hope to come back with some very unique finds! Those will be shown and available for sale at the next show!



If you are interested in my designs please call 832.202.3934.

No comments:

Post a Comment