5/18/09

Arizona Finds

Hello to everyone!

So yes, I must apologize it has been way too long! I do however want to update everyone on the awesome finds from AZ.

John, my husband, and I went to AZ for our 2nd year anniversary! We wanted a different scene from the beach, and we got it! Here is a little bit of what we saw!




After much research we found another vendor for Brity Designs!

Here are some of the finds!


To see more amazing finds and finish pieces I would like to invite you to the next Brity Designs Show!
Brity Designs will have Jewelry Shows on the following dates to finish out May:
Saturday, May 23rd: from 10am-12pm and also from 2-4pm
Saturday, May 30th: from 10am-12pm and also from 2-4pm
To find out locations please contact me by email at Brittanyykema@gmail.com
I look forward to hearing from you and see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment