6/14/09

Apology!

Hello! I must apologize!

So as most of you have noticed there has not been a piece of the day posted for 3 days straight, and today we are going on the fourth. This is not as I planned, but we all know things come up, situations happen, and we are forced to deal, adapt, and overcome! Well Tuesday night, Harley,my husband's and my Westie had chewed our power cord to our computer! Yes, I know! The computer was not even charged to use for a day. So, we had to purchase one and wait, and wait, and wait for it in the mail! Good new....it arrived! Harley, is fine, the cord was not plugged in nor was it attached to the computer. He is just a puppy being very curious and it was one thing we overlooked.

In the mean time, I do have some new pieces to share and will start posting The Piece of the Day tomorrow, Monday, June 15th! So be looking for your email!

I thought I would share Harley with you as well...so you can laugh at our misfortune of a chewed power cord, lack of technology for a few days, and a unknowing puppy!

This is Harley today! He is almost 8 months old!
This is Harley when we first got him....only 16 or 17 weeks old!

We love the little guy and are happy to have him our lives!

Thanks for your patience as Brity Designs gets back on track!

Brity Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment